Which pharmacy job has highest salary in India?
The top 5 highest paying jobs as Pharmacist with reported salaries are:
- retail pharmacist – ₹35lakhs per year.
- clinical pharmacist – ₹27lakhs per year.
- senior pharmacist – ₹23lakhs per year.
- assistant pharmacist – ₹22lakhs per year.
- pharmacist – ₹22lakhs per year.
Which job has highest salary in pharmacy?
11 best-paying jobs in the pharmaceutical industry
- Medical science liaison. National average salary: $59,709 per year. …
- Pharmaceutical financial analyst. …
- Regulatory specialist. …
- Pharmaceutical sales representative. …
- Pharmaceutical outside sales representative. …
- Clinical data manager. …
- Research scientist. …
- Pharmacy manager.
What is the highest salary of B Pharmacy in India?
Ans: The highest paying jobs in pharmacy are mentioned below:
- Biotechnology Senior Research Scientist | Median Annual Salary: Rs 45000.
- Research Scientist | Median Annual Salary: Rs 40000.
- Pharmaceutical Field Sales Representative | Median Annual Salary: Rs 35000.
What is the highest salary after B Pharmacy?
What is the Starting Salary After B. Pharm?
|Job Type||Salary Range (But not limited to)|
|Retail Pharmacy (Private)||Rs. 10000/- to Rs. 20000/-|
|Post M. Pharm||Rs. 12000/- to Rs. 30000/-|
|B. Pharm + MBA||Rs. 20000/- plus|
|MS Pharma||Salary better than M. Pharm|
Which is best field in pharmacy?
Top 12 Careers in Pharmacy
- Community pharmacist. Do you love to work with people? …
- Hospital pharmacist. Hospital pharmacists are medicine experts in the field of medicines. …
- Primary care pharmacist. …
- Researcher / academic. …
- Pharmaceutical industry / clinical trials. …
- Locum pharmacist. …
- Government and NGO roles. …
- Military pharmacist.
Does Pharma pay well in India?
The report further noted that professionals from the pharma and healthcare industries are paid the highest in India with an average annual CTC of Rs 9.6 lakh across all levels and functions.
Which is best pharmacy or MBBS?
It depends upon your skills. MBBS is obviously good but to get a chance, it is equally too tough. The alternative is pharmacy. If you have interest in medicine related line, you can take pharmacy.
Is B Pharm better than engineering?
To get a decent job, Engineering (in cse) is far better than b. pharm. Now as you mention that cse from any private college, actually it depends in which private college you’re studying. For example if you’re from IIIT-H, BITSAT (pilani., hyd, goa) , you will get high paying jobs.
What is the salary of drug inspector?
The salary structure of a drug inspector appointed by the central government could be different from the ones appointed by state governments. As per the Pay Matrix Level – 7, a drug inspector earns anywhere from INR 44,900 per months to INR 1,42,400 per month. The initial salary usually starts with INR 40,000 or above.
What is D pharmacy salary?
Students after completing Diploma in Pharmacy can become Pharmacists, Production executive, Analytical Chemists or even Research Officer. The average pay is good starting from INR 3,00,000 to INR 7,00,000. Fresher salary ranges from INR 1,90,000 to INR 3,00,000 which increases with experience.
Which job is best after B Pharmacy?
Best career options after B. pharm
- Drug inspector.
- Pharmaceutical marketing.
- Pathological lab scientist.
- Health inspector.
- Chemical/drug technician.
- Medical devices and quality control manufacturing.
- Medical Underwriter.
Does B Pharm have scope?
With a range of lucrative Pharmacy career options, B. Pharmacy degree holders can also get employed in the private or government sector as pharmacists , drug inspectors, food inspectors , medical underwriters, or even open a drugstore.