How do I contact uber directly?
Whether you have a question about your account or want to report an incident, you can contact us. To speak directly with a trained agent on the phone, go to Help in the Driver app, then navigate to the issue you’re experiencing to see the support options available.
What is Uber’s contact phone number?
The Emergency Hotline Number (800-353-8237 or 800-353-UBER) is intended for drivers and customers who have emergencies or urgent/timely situations with a need of safety-related assistance. It’s worth noting that you should not call in for regular customer service issues.
How do I contact Uber without the app?
How to request an Uber ride without the app
- You can request an Uber ride online via m.uber.com, whether that’s on:
- To use the website version of Uber, you will need to create an account to register your contact details and your payment method (PayPal and credit card) for the ride.
Why doesn’t Uber have a phone number?
Does Uber Have a Phone Number? In the United States, Uber does not operate a separate phone number for riders or Uber Eats customers. Uber handles all rider support issues directly in the app or at help.uber.com, so you can’t call them. … Uber does not operate a separate phone number for riders or Uber Eats customers.
How do I complain to Uber?
Step 1: Open the Uber app, tap the menu, tap “Your Trips”. Select the trip and then browse the help section for relevant help articles. Step 2: You can also get help with a trip at help.uber.com. Click “Trip issues and refunds,” and select the trip.
How do I get a human at Uber?
5 Ways for Uber Drivers to Contact Uber
- Call the 24/7 driver support line at 1-800-593-7069.
- Use the Uber Driver app to get help with trip issues.
- Visit help.uber.com to find answers and contact Uber.
- Send a Tweet to Uber’s Twitter account: @Uber_Support.
- Get in-person help at a Greenlight Hub.
Does Uber have a live chat?
It’s now easier than ever to get in touch. To chat with their driver en route, a rider should go to the Uber feed and tap “contact” and then “chat.” When drivers receives a chat from the rider, it will be read aloud to them.