What can you not bring to India?
What NOT to bring to India:
- DON’T BRING too many clothes. …
- DON’T PACK valuables in general. …
- DON’T TAKE too much cash. …
- DON’T TAKE unnecessary electronics. …
- DON’T BRING too many books. …
- DON’T PACK too many toiletries but do bring your favorites. …
- DON’T PACK more than one set of warm clothes.
Can I carry cheese to India?
It’s not illegal to take cheese into India, it’s just illegal to not be stupid enough to tell them you’re bringing in cheese. Just because it’s on the arrival card doesn’t mean it’s illegal.
What is most needed in India?
Products that are most in demand and selling online in India
- Mobile Phones.
- Books and Stationery.
- Consumer Electronics.
- Fashion Accessories.
- Beauty Products.
How much cash can I take from UK to India?
If you’re visiting India, you can bring cash or travellers’ cheques (in pounds sterling or another foreign currency) and/or a bank card with you and exchange or withdraw rupees once in India. You will have to declare any amount exceeding US$5,000 in notes, or US$10,000 in notes and travellers’ cheques combined.
What should I bring home from India?
If you are embarking on a voyage in India, these famous souvenirs are what you must kitty in.
- Traditional Indian paintings. The colourful country of India has a legacy in paintings and other canvas related artwork. …
- Authentic Indian curry powder. …
- Pickles. …
- Assam silk. …
- Kondapalli toys. …
- Kashmiri carpets. …
- Spices. …
- Sarees and kurtas.
What food items can I bring to UK from India?
You can bring the following into Great Britain from any country without any restrictions:
- bread, but not sandwiches filled with meat or dairy products.
- cakes without fresh cream.
- chocolate and confectionery, but not those made with a lot of unprocessed dairy ingredients.
What should Indian students carry to UK?
You should also carry the photocopies of all these documents.
1. Travel Documents:
- Passport size photos.
- CV & References.
- University Documents.
- Exam Certificate.
- Bank Account Details.
- Address Book and email contacts.
- A map of UK/The city you are travelling to.
Can you take chocolate to India?
Liquid or gel chocolates, if in the carry-on baggage must be in containers having capacity up to 100 milliliters, which must be placed in a transparent re-sealable plastic bag of maximum one-liter capacity. This is also known as the “3-1-1 liquids rule”.
Is deodorant allowed in checked baggage in India?
IndiGo on Twitter: “@Yasin_kh Yes, you may carry deodorants in hand baggage.” / Twitter.
How much cash can I carry in flight in India?
“We have received a circular that has asked us to intimate the I-T department about any passenger carrying a huge amount of cash with him or her, but it doesn’t specify the exact amount. So the CISF has fixed the limit of Rs 5 lakh,” said an official.