Which is best language in India?
Top 10 Most Popular Indian Languages
- Hindi. Hindi is officially the most popular language spoken across India. …
- Bengali. The second most widely spoken language after Hindi is none other than Bengali which is said to be spoken by approximately 8% of the entire population. …
Which is the top 10 oldest language in India?
- Vedic Sanskrit.
- Classical Sanskrit.
- Old Tamil.
- Middle Tamil.
Which is queen of language?
Most people wonder Which Is The Queen Of All Languages In The World. Kannada is the language that is regarded as the Queen Of All Languages In The World. Kannada is the Language Spoken in Karnataka, India. It is the mother of many languages.
Which is the easy language in India?
Overall Bengali has the easiest grammar – no genders for inanimate objects (like tree, hand, clock etc) and consistent verb conjugations and a vocabulary very similar to that of Hindi. For a person with no prior knowledge of any Indian language Bengali would be at the top of this list.
What is the most famous language?
Which Languages Have the Most Speakers?
|2||Mandarin Chinese||1,117 million|
Which is first language in India?
528 million speak Hindi as a first language. It is both the most widely spoken first as well as second language in India, while English is just the 44th most widely spoken first language even though it is the second-most widely spoken second language.
Which is the bad language in India?
India’s Karnataka state says it plans to send a legal notice to Google after it showed the state’s official language as the “ugliest language in India”. A Google search with these keywords on Thursday showed Kannada as the top result.
Which is the richest language in India?
- Hindi – 52.83 crore speakers. Hindi is the most spoken language in India. …
- Bengali – 9.72 crore speakers. …
- Marathi – 8.30 crore speakers. …
- Telugu – 8.11 crore speakers. …
- Tamil – 6.90 crore speakers. …
- Gujarati – 5.54 crore speakers. …
- Urdu – 5.07 crore speakers. …
- Kannada – 4.37 crore speakers.
Which is the difficult language in India?
Google admits Malayalam(official language of Kerala State) to be the toughest language in India. It is both difficult to learn and speak as compared to any other language in India. It might be the second toughest language in the world after Chinese. It belongs to the dravidian family.