Which is the biggest company in Chennai?
Largest Employers in Chennai
- MTC. The Metropolitan Transport Corporation employs about 24000 people in Chennai.
- TCS. TCS employs about 40000 people in Chennai. …
- Infosys. Infosys employs around 12000 people in Chennai.
- CTS. …
- HCL. …
- TVS Group. …
- Government of Tamilnadu. …
- Corporation of Greater Chennai.
Which company pays highest salary in Chennai?
What are the top paid companies in Chennai? Almost, every tech company offers a good and decent package in Chennai, but the top paid companies in Chennai are Amazon, Zoho, Bank of America, Cognizant, etc.
What is a good salary in Chennai?
What salary is needed to live comfortably in Chennai? For a comfortable living, the salary should be around Rs 30,000 – Rs 50,000 per month.
What companies are in Chennai?
Pages in category “Companies based in Chennai”
- Aban Offshore.
- Accel Transmatic.
- Adyar Ananda Bhavan.
- Amalgamations Group.
- Amara Muzik.
- Amrutanjan Healthcare.
- Ananda Vikatan.
What are the top IT companies in Chennai?
Top Software/IT Companies in Chennai
- Cognizant Technology Solutions.
- Tata Consultancy Services.
- UST Global.
- Plintron Global Technologies.
- Hexaware Technologies.
- Aspire Systems.
How many companies are there in Chennai?
Chennai is home to over 4,000 IT companies. Know the top IT companies in Chennai city. Chennai is among the top destinations in India for IT professionals. Some of the top IT companies in India have set their base of operations in this southern city.
Which is the richest area in Chennai?
8 of the Poshest Localities of Chennai
- Boat Club. The Boat Club area is in Alwarpet and is one of the most expensive localities in Chennai. …
- Poes Garden. Poes Garden is another top end locality of the city. …
- East Coast Road. …
- Nungambakkam. …
- Velachery. …
- Adyar. …
- Gopalapuram. …
- Besant Nagar.
Who developed Chennai?
Francis Day and his superior Andrew Cogan can be considered as the founders of Madras (now Chennai). They began construction of the Fort St George on 23 April 1640 and houses for their residence.
Which is the richest district in Tamilnadu?
The per capita income of Tamil Nadu was Rs 15,929 at current prices in 1996–7 as compared to an all-India per capita income of Rs 11,554. District- wise estimates of per capita income reveal wide divergences. Kancheepuram has the highest per capita income and Villupuram the lowest.