What are sections in Indian Constitution?
Parts of Indian Constitution
|Part I||The Union and its territory||Art. 1 to 4|
|Part II||Citizenship||Art. 5 to 11|
|Part III||Fundamental Rights||Art. 12 to 35|
|Part IV||Directive Principles||Art. 36 to 51|
What are the 7 sections of the Constitution?
The 7 Articles of the U.S. Constitution
- Article I – The Legislative Branch. …
- Article II – The Executive Branch. …
- Article III – The Judicial Branch. …
- Article IV – The States. …
- Article V – Amendment. …
- Article VI – Debts, Supremacy, Oaths. …
- Article VII – Ratification.
What are the 22 parts of Indian Constitution?
Important Amendments in Indian Constitution. List of Important Articles in the Indian Constitution.
What are the 25 parts of the Indian Constitution?
|Parts and Subject||Articles|
|Part XVIII – Emergency Provisions||352 – 360|
|Part XIX – Miscellaneous||361 – 367|
|Part XX – Amendment of the Constitution||368|
|Part XXI – Temporary, Transitional and Special Provisions||369 – 392|
What are the 8 sections of the Constitution?
- Preamble [“We the people”] (see explanation)
- Article I [The Legislative Branch] (see explanation) …
- Article II [The Presidency] (see explanation) …
- Article III [The Judiciary] (see explanation) …
- Article IV [The States] (see explanation) …
- Article V [The Amendment Process] (see explanation)
What are the 4 types of law?
Law is divided into four broad categories. These types of law are tort law, contract law, property law and criminal law.
How many sections are in the Constitution?
Constitution of India contains 395 articles in 22 parts. Additional articles and parts are inserted later through various amendments. There are also 12 schedules in the Indian Constitution. Links are given against each Part to understand the purpose and background of each article of the Constitution of India.
What was Article 238?
Article 238, as it stood at the time, was primarily concerned with administrative measures in Part-B states. It specifically addressed the implementation of provisions of Part VI of the Constitution, which includes the governor, state executives, and so on.
How many subjects are there in Central list?
The Union List or List-I is a list of 98 numbered items (after 101st Constitutional amendment act 2016, entry 92 and 92c removed) (the last item is numbered 97) given in Seventh Schedule in the Constitution of India on which Parliament has exclusive power to legislate.