How do you know how many SIMs are registered on my name in India?
Here are the steps to finding the number of SIM cards registered under your Aadhaar card:
- Step 1: First open the link https://tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in/ on your internet browser.
- Step 2: An SMS will be notified to the subscribers having more than 9 connections.
How do I find out how many SIMs are on my name?
You have to write CNIC number in the text message without any dash or space and send it to 668. When you send the message, you will also get the text in return. It will provide you the details of numbers registered against your CNIC including the name of mobile company which has issued SIMs against your CNIC.
How many mobile numbers are on my name in India?
Steps to check total registered mobile numbers on your name
- Open tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in website on your smartphone/ tablet/ computer.
- Enter 10 digit mobile number.
- An OTP will be received on your number.
- Enter the specific OTP and validate.
- A complete list of numbers will pop-up on your screen.
How do I find out how many phone numbers are in my name?
How to check all mobile numbers on your name?
- Go to https://www.tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in/
- Enter your number and click on request OTP.
- Enter the OTP you have received and click on validate.
- You will see a list of mobile numbers registered on your IDs.
How can I check how many SIMs on my Aadhar card?
Go to Telecom Analytics for Fraud Management and Consumer Protection portal website https://tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in/.
- Now enter your contact number.
- Then click on the ‘Request OTP’ tab.
- Now enter the OTP number you have received.
- Then, all the numbers linked to your Aadhaar number will be displayed on the website.
How many Jio Sim can a person buy?
You are eligible for one Jio SIM per JioFi device (to the extent permitted by regulation).
How can I remove SIM from my CNIC?
A customer can get the count of each mobile company’s SIMs registered against his/her CNIC by sending his/her CNIC number to short code “668”. In case of any data mismatch, the customer can remove extra SIMs against his/her CNIC by requesting respective operator.
How many SIM can you have on one ID?
As per the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), a person can take up to 18 new SIM cards submitting their Aadhaar number. The government, however, allowed 9 SIM cards for normal phone communication and the remaining 9 SIM cards can be used for M2M communication.
How can I know my BSNL SIM holder name?
You can also follow the below steps to do so:
- Open SIM Owner Details Finder by iStaunch.
- Enter phone nuber whose details you want to find.
- Enter captcha for verification.
- After that tap on the submit button.
- Next you will see SIM card owner details.
How can I know my Mobily SIM Iqama?
Enter your Iqama number and the Iqama expiry date as it appears on your Absher account. On the next screen, you need to enter the mobile number which is already registered under your Iqama. On the next screen, you can check all the SIM card numbers registered under your Iqama.