Which bank can I receive WorldRemit?
To pick up your cash, go to any of our partner banks: Access, Fidelity, FCMB, FirstBank, GTBank, Polaris, UBA, Union Bank or Zenith Bank. Complete the form provided by the bank. The teller will process your transaction and hand over the cash to you.
What details do you need to receive money from WorldRemit?
Here’s what you’ll need to know about the person you’re sending money to:
- Mobile Money Service. Mobile money account number of your recipient. …
- Bank transfer service. Recipient’s bank account details. …
- Cash pick up Service. Recipient’s full name. …
- Airtime Service. Recipient’s phone number you wish to top up.
How can I receive money from abroad in my Indian bank account?
The only legal way to receive money in India (for personal transactions) would be by way of “Wire Transfer” via bank account. The sender abroad must initiate an international “Wire Transfer” from their bank account to your bank account in India.
How do I activate my WorldRemit wallet?
On the Wallet tab of the app, you can activate your Wallet by entering some information like your address and a nominated mobile phone number (which will be your WorldRemit Wallet number, which others can use to easily send you money).
How long does it take to receive money through WorldRemit?
How long will it take for the money to arrive? In most cases, transfers sent using WorldRemit arrive within minutes. You will see the expected delivery time before you make payment. We aim to complete transfers within the suggested time, but some transfers may take longer depending on how the money is being received.
How do I receive world remit?
How to get your WorldRemit Wallet
- Go to Google Play or the App Store and download the WorldRemit app.
- Sign up with your email address and create your password and PIN code.
Can I receive money from abroad in my bank account?
You can receive money from overseas directly into your bank account, using an international money transfer service. You’ll need to provide your bank details so the sender can set up an online account with the international money transfer provider and exchange the money into your desired currency.
How many digits is WorldRemit number?
What is the WorldRemit Reference Number? WorldRemit shares this with the sender and recipient. It will usually be at least 9 digits long but in some cases it may be slightly longer. It is one of the things recipients need to show to a bank teller to pick up cash.
How do I deposit money into WorldRemit?
How does WorldRemit work?
- Create an account.
- Select where you want to send money from our drop-down country list, enter the amount and how you want to send it. You’ll see our low fees and exchange rate up front.
- Add your recipient’s details.
- Pay for your transfer.
What happens if money is transferred but not received?
In case you have experienced such a failed transaction you need to check the timeline allowed to your service provider to settle this issue. If they fail to do so within this timeline you need to lodge a complaint with your service provider or system participant.
How do I withdraw from WorldRemit?
Withdrawing money from your WorldRemit Wallet is free.
- Select the ‘Transfer’ button below your balance and choose to withdraw using your preferred pay-out option (e.g. options typically include cash pickup, bank transfer or mobile money transfers etc).
- Select the amount you want to withdraw.