What does India import the most?
India main imports are: mineral fuels, oils and waxes and bituminous substances (27 percent of total imports); pearls, precious and semi-precious stones and jewelry (14 percent); electrical machinery and equipment (10 percent); nuclear reactors, boilers, machinery and mechanical appliances (8 percent); and organic …
Which country does India import from?
Paste HTML to embed in website:
|India Imports By Country||Value||Year|
|United Arab Emirates||$23.90B||2020|
What India mostly import from other countries?
Have a look at the top eight imported products of India!
- Oil. Import cost – 177.5 billion USD. …
- Precious stones. Import cost – 60 billion dollars. …
- Electronics. Import cost – 32 billion USD. …
- Heavy machinery. Import cost – 31 billion dollars. …
- Organic chemicals. …
- Plastics. …
- Animal and vegetable oil. …
- Iron and Steel.
Who trades with India the most?
- United States: US$49.3 billion (17.9% of India’s total exports)
- China: $19 billion (6.9%)
- United Arab Emirates: $18 billion (6.5%)
- Hong Kong: $9.5 billion (3.5%)
- Singapore: $8.3 billion (3%)
- Bangladesh: $7.91 billion (2.9%)
- United Kingdom: $7.77 billion (2.8%)
- Germany: $7.7 billion (2.8%)
Which country India exports the most?
India exports approximately 7500 commodities to about 192 countries. The following table shows India’s 10 largest destinations for exports in 2019-2020.
|Value (US$ billion)||57.7|
|Share of overall exports||16.94%|
What does China import from India?
India-China Trade – Latest year-on-year data (In $ million)
|Top 10 items of imports from China||April-August 2021|
|Electronics components||$3,765 million|
|Computer hardware||$2,944 million|
|Telecom instruments||$2,402 million|
|Organic chemicals||$2,232 million|
What are exported from India?
Below are 7 of the top exported products of India.
- Refined petroleum. Among the top exported products of India, the petroleum industry of India is a major source of income from the export market. …
- Precious stones and Gems. …
- Mineral fuels. …
- Cars. …
- Mechanical equipment. …
- Organic Chemicals. …
- Pharmaceutical products.
What does UAE export to India?
United Arab Emirates-India In 2019, United Arab Emirates exported $26.8B to India. The main products that United Arab Emirates exported to India are Crude Petroleum ($7.82B), Diamonds ($5.2B), and Gold ($3.29B).