Who is the best option trader ever?
1. Paul Tudor Jones (1954–Present) The founder of Tudor Investment Corporation, a $7.8 billion hedge fund, Paul Tudor Jones made his fortune shorting the 1987 stock market crash2.
How much option traders earn in India?
Frequently asked questions about an Options Trader salaries
The highest salary for an Options Trader in India is ₹1,20,587 per month. The lowest salary for an Options Trader in India is ₹17,658 per month.
Who is the king of option trading?
Mitesh Patel is one of the most visible twitter handle in the options trading in India.
Who is the richest day trader in India?
Rakesh Jhunjhunwala (born 5 July 1960) is an Indian business magnate, stock trader and investor. He manages his own portfolio as a partner in his asset management firm, Rare Enterprises.
Can I trade with 50000 rupees?
You will need to add funds in your trading account – that’s called ‘margin money’. You can buy stocks worth Rs. 50,000 with your Rs. 10,000 ‘margin money’ if your stockbroker is providing you 5x leverage (read more about leverage in the next section).
Can trading be a career?
If you are one of these people who like working alone, or at your own pace, trading is the perfect career for you. Everything you do – from the trades you take to the money you earn – stays under your control if you’re a trader.
Which is best option for trading?
Best Options Trading Platforms 2021
- E*TRADE – Best overall options trading platform.
- TradeStation – Best desktop options platform.
- TD Ameritrade – Best options trading tools.
- Charles Schwab – Unique order type for trading options.
- Interactive Brokers – Best for professional options traders.
Who are option sellers in India?
Who shorted the call option based on his bearish view in markets, if the markets starts moving upwards, then he would lose money. If market goes down as expected, then the option seller who shorted the call option makes money.
How much is PR Sundar worth?
sundar iyer’s shareholdings and portfolio as on September 30, 2021. As per corporate shareholdings filed for September 30, 2021, publicly holds 5 stocks with a net worth of over Rs. 352.8 Cr.