What documents need for Indian passport renewal?
Documents Required to Renew an Indian Passport
- Online form that you printed out with the Application Reference Number (ARN).
- Original expired or expiring passport.
- Proof of address as a utility bill: water, telephone, electricity bills, etc.
- The utility bill should show statements for at least 2 months.
What documents do you need for a passport renewal UK?
Once you have a British passport, the renewal is relatively easy, compared to getting a new passport for the first time. You won’t need any documents to renew your passport digitally, but you will need a current photograph of yourself, a credit or debit card, and your current passport.
Can I renew my Indian passport in UK?
Such applicants must select UK- London as Jurisdiction, while filling the application form Online for Indian Passport Services. … Processing time for all Fresh & Renewal of passport applications submitted in all India Visa & Consular Service Centres in UK is 4 to 5 weeks.
Does Indian passport need police verification for renewal UK?
Yes. As per the current guidelines it is mandatory to have Police Verification in all the cases of reissue of Passports. All applicants are therefore advised to furnish their full Indian address where the Police authorities might go for verification.
How do I renew my Indian passport in UK?
Here are the steps you need to take:²
- Complete the Indian passport renewal UK application form at embassy.passportindia.gov.in and print it out.
- Collect the documents, photos and other evidence you need, ready to submit your application. …
- Next step in Indian passport renewal in the UK is to book an appointment!
What are the documents required for Indian passport?
Documents required for a fresh passport
- Photo passbook of running bank account in any public sector bank, private sector bank and regional rural banks.
- A voter ID card.
- Aadhaar card.
- Electricity bill.
- Rent agreement.
- Driving license.
- PAN card.
- Landline or postpaid mobile bill.
What supporting documents do I need for a passport renewal?
You can use any of the following types of ID alone or in combination to meet the above requirements:
- Canadian passport.
- driver’s licence issued by a province or territory, or the equivalent abroad.
- health card issued by a province or territory, or the equivalent abroad.
- Certificate of Indian Status.
- military ID.
Do I need birth certificate for passport renewal?
Unless you qualify for streamlined renewal of a previous passport, you’ll generally need: your full birth certificate.
How much does it cost to renew Indian passport in UK?
The total application fees for renewing Indian passport in the UK up to one year before/after expiry is £67.88.
Indian Passport Re-issue Fees in the UK.
|Indian passport service||Fees|
|Ordinary (36 pages) passport||£67.88|
|Jumbo (60 pages) passport||£86.88|
|Additional fee for Tatkal Services||£110.00|
|Minor child passport||£49.88|
Can you renew Indian passport online?
In India, a passport is valid for 10 years, after which it needs to be renewed or before it expires. Applicants who wish to renew their passport online can make payment and book an appointment on the official website. … Register for the passport renewal on the official website of Passport Seva – www.passportindia.gov.in.
Can NRI renew Indian passport?
Can an NRI renew passport in India? Yes. An NRI can renew his/her passport in India by following a simple 3 step process: Apply online, Visit PSK, Police Verification (if necessary).