Which documents are required for PCC?
A police clearance certificate (PCC) is a proof of your good conduct.
The following documents are required:
- a valid emirates ID card.
- a letter from the beneficiary stating that he/she does not have any pending criminal convictions.
- a recent passport-size photograph.
- a copy of the applicant’s passport.
How can I get PCC in India?
These are the steps involved in applying for a PCC through PSK:
- Create a profile in PSK’s website.
- Complete the online application form, pay the fee and schedule an appointment to submit the documents to the nearest PSK.
- Submit the documents at PSK: You must personally submit your documents.
Is original passport required for PCC?
Current original Indian Passport (Last/Valid Indian passport at the time of Registration / Naturalization etc.) Photocopy of Indian passport (All used pages/ stamped pages/endorsed pages along with UAE visa pages) (Photocopy services are available in the BLS center).
Can I get PCC in one day?
In case your application has no errors and you have taken all the required documents to the passport office for review, you may be granted the PCC on the same day itself at the office. … In such cases time taken by the police and the passport office to grant a PCC may extend to even one month.
How many days it will take for PCC?
Indian police clearance certificate is issued the same day (1 day) on your visit to Indian passport office if there is no need for police verification. If police verification is required, then it may take up-to 1 month. Indian PCC is issued after physical police visit to your address and a positive report.
How long does Indian PCC take?
PCC can be issued only after receipt of a ‘Clear’ report from Police authorities in India which is to be made available in the system by the concerned Passport office. This process may take 8 weeks. PCC can be issued earlier provided a ‘Clear’ report is received.
Can I get PCC from local police station?
Steps to Get PCC Online from Local Station in India
Browse the link of local police station in the name of the state, such as Delhi, Kerala etc. Select Police Clearance Certificate from its services. Get registered with the email id. Receive & submit a verification code on the registered email id.
Do we need to upload documents for PCC?
Old passport in original with self-attested photocopy of its first two and last two pages including ECR/Non-ECR page and page of observation (if any). Documentary proof of applying for Residential Status, Employment (Copy of Employment contract) or Long term visa or for immigration. III.
For what purpose PCC is required?
Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) is issued to Indian Passport holders in case they have applied for Residential Status, Employment or Long term visa or for immigration. PCC cannot be issued for persons going abroad on Tourist Visa.
Can I get PCC from any passport office?
You can obtain Police Clearance Certificate by submitting the filled in Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) Application Form at Passport Seva Kendra (PSK)/, within the jurisdiction of your Passport Office (PO). … Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) can only be issued for one country through one application form.
How can I get PCC online?
Online Application Procedure
- Step 1: The applicant must register through the Passport Seva Online Portal on the home page. …
- Step 2: Now, the applicant must log in to the Passport Seva Online Portal with the Login Id created.
- Step 3: Then click on the “Apply for Police Clearance Certificate” link for the application form.