Where can I spend a day near Delhi?
List of One Day Picnic Spots near Delhi
- Asola Bhatti Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Surajkund Lake.
- Camp Wild Dhauj.
- Camp Tikkling.
- Sultanpur National Park.
- Camp Mustang.
- Damdama Lake.
- Thakran Farms.
Where should I go for one day vacation?
20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- Tarrytown and Sleepy Hollow. Near: New York City. …
- Starved Rock State Park. Near: Chicago. …
- Concord. Near: Boston. …
- Middleburg, Virginia. Near: Washington, D.C. …
- Calistoga. Near: San Francisco. …
- Santa Barbara. Near: Los Angeles. …
- Carlsbad. Near: San Diego. …
- Whidbey Island. Near: Seattle.
What do you need for one day trip?
Daytrip Essentials: What to Pack in Your Backpack
- A bottle of water.
- An item of warm clothing.
- A hat and sunglasses.
- A rain jacket or umbrella.
- Your passport.
- Spare cash.
How do I plan a solo trip to kasol?
Kasol By Road:
Kasol is easily accessible by roads. Take an HRTC or HRTDC bus from Delhi going to Manali and get down at Bhuntar (60 Km before Manali). Take a local bus to Kasol from there or you can get a personal cab. If you are coming from Chandigarh, you can board a direct bus to Kasol or Manikaran.