How can I send money from India to Nigeria?
How to send money to Nigeria in 3 easy steps
- Start your transfer. Pay in INR with your debit card or credit card, or send the money from your online banking.
- Get the best rate out there. Wise always gives you the real and fair mid-market exchange rate.
- Money is locally delivered.
Can Paytm send money from India to Nigeria?
Paytm is one of the most popular methods of sending money from India to Nigeria. Paytm is India’s largest mobile payments platform and is a must-have tool on your smartphone. You can use Paytm to transfer funds from India to Nigeria. However, you will need to join Paytm and register an account first.
Can I send money to other countries with Paytm?
Paytm Payment Gateway supports both International Cards and multiple currency payments for limited use cases. To know more, please contact us. Paytm Payment Gateway supports both International Cards and multiple currency payments for limited use cases. To know more, please contact us.
How can I get Paytm in Nigeria?
Steps to create Paytm account via app:
- Launch your Paytm app.
- Tap on the Profile icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap on ‘Create a New Account’
- Enter your mobile number, email address and a password.
- Tap on ‘Create a New Account’.
- You will get an OTP on the mobile number you entered.
Does Paytm work in Nigeria?
You can use Paytm for Nigeria funds transfers from India, but you’ll need to join Paytm and register account first. Once you’ve logged into Paytm, register an account and add money to your wallet. … You’ll then just need to enter the amount, the accountholder’s name, the account number and the IFSC code.
How do I transfer money to a Nigerian bank account?
You can send money to a Nigerian bank account in three simple steps.
- Select the type of service you want. You can choose a money transfer to the recipient’s bank account, or an airtime top up. …
- Tell us where you want the money to go. …
- Tell us whether you want to pay with your debit card or ACH, and provide the details.
Can I receive money from India to Nigeria bank account?
It will take one day to transfer money in INR to Nigeria from India with InstaReM and Skrill. … If you need to send 2000 USD from India to Nigeria online, then Xoom is the best way for the recipient, the amount to be received is 762445.18 NGN.
Can someone in India send money to Nigeria?
To send money to Nigeria, request a telegraphic transfer or direct debit from your bank or sign up for a free account with one of the money transfer companies on this page. Banks provide the INR to NGN exchange rate when you request an international payment from online banking.
Which app can I use to send money to Nigeria?
TalkRemit is the fast secure and low-cost online money transfer service for sending money to Nigeria. Our trusted global remittance platform and online money transfer app is the most convenient way to transfer money to Nigeria. It’s safe, reliable and hassle-free.
How can I transfer money from Paytm to international account?
A quick guide to how international payments work with Paytm Payment Gateway
- The customer goes to the merchant’s site and pays using their international credit or debit card.
- The amount is transferred to Paytm Payment Gateway.
- Paytm Payment Gateway then transfers this amount to the merchant’s account in INR.
Can you use Paytm outside India?
This means that PayTM doesn’t work for foreigners. The only way to load money on a PayTM wallet as a foreigner is to have an Indian friend transfer funds with his or her local debit or credit card.
Can we send money from Paytm to international bank?
Paytm Payments Bank has forged a tie-up with Ria Money Transfer, a cross-border money transfer firm and a business segment of Euronet Worldwide, to help its 333 million customers receive money from their relatives abroad. … Ria’s customers can transfer cash through app or website as well.