How can money be sent from India to Nigeria?
To send money to Nigeria, request a telegraphic transfer or direct debit from your bank or sign up for a free account with one of the money transfer companies on this page. Banks provide the INR to NGN exchange rate when you request an international payment from online banking.
Can we send money from India via MoneyGram?
You can send money using the MoneyGram website from your computer, or you can head down to the MoneyGram agent location near you. Currently, it is not possible to send money internationally from India with MoneyGram.
How do I send money to Nigeria through MoneyGram?
- Visit any UBA office with your Valid ID card and complete the MoneyGram Send form with transfer details.
- Your recipient’s full name matching their ID and their location.
- Save your receipt and share the 8-digit reference number with your recipient for pick-up.
Which app can transfer money from India to Nigeria?
Paytm is one of the most popular methods of sending money from India to Nigeria. Paytm is India’s largest mobile payments platform and is a must-have tool on your smartphone. You can use Paytm to transfer funds from India to Nigeria.
How can I send money from India to Nigeria through Western Union?
Online money transfer in 4 steps
- Log in. Don’t have a profile? Learn more.
- Start your transfer. Enter the destination country. …
- Enter your receiver’s details. You’ll need your receiver’s bank details: bank name, code, and account number1. …
- Pay and hit send. Make sure to check your details before hitting send.
How long does it take to transfer money from India to Nigeria?
How long does it take to transfer money from India to Nigeria (USD→NGN)? If you send USD to Nigeria from India through Xoom, the transfer will be delivered in 2 days.
How much is MoneyGram sending fee?
MoneyGram fees range from $1.99 if no debit or credit card is used. Xoom charges $5.99 for transactions up to $999, and $9.99 for transactions over that amount. Online platforms aren’t the only way to transfer money and you can turn to other more affordable options.
How can I send money abroad from India?
Best ways to transfer money internationally
- Bank Drafts and Cashier’s Checks. Bank Drafts and Cashier’s Cheques are available at various bank outlets across the country. …
- International Money Order/ Offline Money Transfer. …
- Online Money Transfer. …
- Online Wire Transfer.
Does Nigeria have MoneyGram?
MoneyGram offers its customers in Nigeria the ability to send and receive money from family and friends throughout the world within minutes. Customers can either send or collect the funds from a MoneyGram agent location or receive them directly to their personal account.
How much is MoneyGram rate in Nigeria?
Moneygram Exchange Rates
Is MoneyGram working in Nigeria now?
Receivers in Nigeria can now receive in USD only. Cash payouts in Nigeria are now only available in US dollars.