Can I recharge mobile with PayPal?
PayPal offers a safe and easy way to pay for sending mobile phone credit online to loved ones around the world. … To use PayPal on your account, simply select PayPal as your payment method on the payment screen.
How do I recharge with PayPal?
How to add money to your PayPal account
- Log into your PayPal account and click “Transfer Money” under your balance on the home page. …
- On the next page, click “Add money to your balance.” …
- Enter the amount of cash you wish to transfer from your bank, then hit “Add.”
Can I recharge Airtel with PayPal?
Recharge airtel phones in India – Top Up Instantly | Xoom, a PayPal Service.
Is PayPal accepted in India?
The PayPal wallet feature is not available in India for personal use. However, as an individual, you can use PayPal to make a purchase with the sellers that use PayPal globally and through the PayPal mall for goods or services. … PayPal does not let you fill a digital wallet with their system in India.
How do I load PayPal with GCash?
How do I link my PayPal account to GCash?
- Log in to the GCash app. …
- Select PayPal then nominate the PayPal email account you are linking to GCash and tap on ‘Link’. …
- Log in your PayPal account. …
- Confirm your mobile number and tap on ‘Continue’. …
- Linking Complete.
How do I top up PayPal with phone credit?
Simply access your profile page, submit your phone number and then enter the confirmation code from PayPal. To make payments, send an SMS to PAYPAL (729725). Include the amount you want to transfer along with the recipient’s email address and mobile phone number. That’s all!
How can I transfer money from PayPal to Paytm?
Direct transfer from Paypal to Paytm not possible. An alternate way is to wait till the PayPal amount get auto withdrawn to your bank account and then add funds from your bank to Paytm Wallet.
How do I use PayPal wallet online?
How PayPal works
- Sign up to PayPal. Create a new account and link your credit card information to your PayPal digital wallet.
- Choose the PayPal button. Log in with your email address and password to complete your purchase.
- Sit back and relax. Your order is complete! No need to worry about your purchase.
How can I recharge my mobile in India?
How can I recharge my mobile online with a debit card?
- Enter your prepaid mobile number.
- Select your operator and circle if Paytm does not fetch it automatically.
- Apply promo code to get cashback on your recharge.
- Select debit card in the payment method.
- Enter your card details.
How I transfer money from PayPal to bank account?
Start the PayPal app on your phone and log in, if needed.
- Tap your PayPal balance. Open the app and tap your balance. …
- At the bottom of the screen, tap “Transfer,” and then tap “Transfer Money.” …
- Tap the bank account that you want to transfer money to and then tap “Next.”
Is PayPal safe?
PayPal is designed to be safe for both buyers and sellers. All information that is communicated between your device and PayPal’s servers is secured and encrypted as long as the network you’re using is secured.
Is PayPal banned in India?
PayPal Holdings Inc will wind down its domestic payments business in India from April 1, the company said in a statement on Friday. … “From 1 April 2021, we will focus all our attention on enabling more international sales for Indian businesses, and shift focus away from our domestic products in India,” the company said.
Is PayPal free in India?
It’s free to use PayPal to pay for a purchase or any other type of commercial transaction unless it involves a currency conversion.
How can I use PayPal in India?
How to get started.
- Create Your PayPal Account. Signing up for a PayPal account is an easy process. …
- Link your Credit/Debit Card. Linking a credit card or debit card takes only a few minutes. …
- Pay with PayPal. Now that you’ve setup your account, you can pay online in seconds, safely and securely.