How can I reach Cochin from Mumbai?
Take a flight from Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport in Mumbai to Cochin International Airport. Mumbai to Kochi by flight is around 1069 Kilometers. Mumbai To Kochi By Rail: Kochi has good rail connectivity with the major cities in India. Ernakulam Junction is the nearest railway station from Kochi.
How can I go to Kerala from Mumbai by train?
There is/are 2 direct train(s) from Mumbai to Thiruvananthapuram. This/These train(s) is/are 06345, 02432, etc. The minimum time taken by a train from Mumbai is 27h 25m. The cheapest way to reach from Mumbai to Thiruvananthapuram is train to Thiruvananthapuram Central and takes 27h 25m.
How can I go to Kerala by train?
By Train. Cochin is well connected to all the major railway stations in India. Most of the Kerala bound trains have a stop at either of the two railway stations in Cochin – Ernakulam Town Station and Ernakulam Junction Station.
How can I go to Cochin from Mumbai by train?
Other Mumbai to Cochin Trains
- LTT ERS DURONTO #12223. Departs on:SMTWTFS. …
- TRIVNDRM RJDHNI #12432. Departs on:SMTWTFS. …
- TEN HUMSAFAR #19424. Departs on:SMTWTFS. …
- KCVL GARIB RATH #12201. Departs on:SMTWTFS. …
- LTT KCVL EXPRESS #22113. Departs on:SMTWTFS. …
- MARU SAGAR EXP #12978. …
- PUNE ERS SUP EXP #22150. …
- DDN KCVL SUP EXP #22660.
Which is the fastest train from Mumbai to Kerala?
Ans: The fastest train from Mumbai to Cochin is KCVL GARIB RATH.
Which railway station is near to Kerala?
|Railway station||Station code||District|
|Ernakulam Junction (South)||ERS||Ernakulam|
How can I plan 5 days in Kerala?
How to Spend 5 Days in Kerala, India
- Day 1: Familiarise yourself with Kerala at Kochi. Arrive in Kerala via Kochi by booking your tickets at the Cochin International Airport. …
- Day 3: Idle at the divine backwaters of Alappuzha. …
- Day 5: Explore history and culture in Kerala’s capital, Thiruvananthapuram.
Where should I stay in Kerala?
Re: First time in Kerala, which area to stay? You should plan for your arrival and stay at Kochi from where you can easily go to Munnar, Thekkady , Alleppey or Kumarakom (houseboat), Marari or Cherai (beaches). You can later proceed to Trivandrum and do Kovalam, Poovar or Varkala.
How can I plan a trip to Kerala?
Day-wise itinerary for 7 nights 8 days Kerala tour plan
- Day 1 – Arrive at Cochin and continue with sightseeing.
- Day 2 – Transfer from Cochin to the mesmerizing Munnar.
- Day 3 – Sightseeing in Munnar.
- Day 4 – Transfer to Thekkady to enjoy nature.
- Day 5 – Transfer to Alleppey and witness the real beauty of Kerala.
What is the best time to visit Kochi?
October to February: Winters are by far the best time to visit Cochin as the weather is very pleasant. Temperatures range between 17 degrees Celsius and 33 degrees Celsius. This is a great time of the year for honeymooners, beach bums and adventure seekers.