Is E-pass mandatory for marriage in Delhi?
As per the Delhi Disaster Management Authority (DDMA) order, only 50 guests will be allowed at weddings and 20 people at funerals. … People can attend marriage ceremonies during the weekend curfew, however, they will require an e-pass to travel for the wedding.
How can I get 5000 in Delhi govt?
This scheme is for all the taxi drivers of Delhi, only those who travel by taxi or auto can use this scheme. This scheme has been launched by CM Arvind Kejriwal, he had released this scheme for people who drive taxis, or any auto, they can get 5000Rs by applying online. For that, you only have to apply online.
How can I get curfew for marriage in Delhi?
Here is a step-by-step guide you can follow to apply for an ePass for marriage and travel.
- Step 1: First you need to open any browser and visit the official website of delhi.gov.in.
- Step 2: On the homepage, you need to click on the option of E-Pass.
- Step 3: On the next page you will get two options English and Hindi.
How can apply E-pass?
Here are the steps to apply for the e-Pass:
- Use a device with internet access and an active mobile number.
- Visit the official website of the National Informatics Centre for availing e-Pass.
- Select state from the green dropdown menu.
- Click on the state name to open the option menu.
What is marriage during lockdown?
There are important updates about COVID-19 (coronavirus) for wedding services and places of worship. If you are planning to marry, you need to give an authorised marriage celebrant, either civil or religious, at least one month’s notice of your planned date.
How can I get free ration in Delhi 2021?
Delhi Temporary Ration Card Form 2021
- Candidates need to visit the official website that is @www.delhi.gov.in.
- Then you need to visit the home page and there you will find a link and you have to press that link that is applied for ration card.
How can I use 5000 Delhi Transport 2021?
Eligible candidates (Auto, Taxi, E-Rikshaws, Gramin Bas Driver) can apply for Delhi Driver Corona Help Scheme through the official website at www.transport.delhi.gov.in & http://22.214.171.124/cvfa/. Authority will send the Rs. 5000/- to registered candidates in their bank accounts.
Is Delhi safe?
Delhi is relatively safe in terms of petty crime, though pickpocketing can be a problem in crowded areas so keep your valuables safe. Roads are notoriously congested; take extreme care when crossing them, or when walking along narrow lanes that don’t have footpaths. Pollution is another real danger in Delhi.
How do you get an e pass for marriage function?
Apply on the website www.delhi.gov.in through link https://epass.jantasamvad.org. along-with requisite documents for each of the guest individually. 2. In the online mode, option of marriage related functions is not there.
Is Epass required for Delhi?
Who all will need an e-pass in Delhi? Delhiites and people from adjoining areas would require an e-pass to travel in the capital city. An e-pass is also mandatory for people crossing the border. Thus, those travelling from Noida, Ghaziabad, Faridabad to Delhi must apply for an e-pass before getting into the city.