Can we buy Apple stocks in India?
The most straightforward method is directly to buy Apple shares in India. INDmoney is the platform that allows direct investments in the companies listed in American stock exchanges as well. Therefore, by opening a 2 in 1 account through INDmoney, you can directly invest in Apple from India.
How to buy Apple Stocks & Shares to Invest in AAPL Steps of buying Apple shares
- Step 1: find a good online broker. …
- Step 2: open your brokerage account. …
- Step 3: deposit money to your account. …
- Step 4: buy the Apple share. …
- Step 5: review your Apple position regularly.
Can an Indian invest in Apple?
This means that Indian investors can now buy and sell stocks in companies like Apple, Google, Microsoft and other prominently listed US entities. … This move is a first of its kind in India, which has been attempted by the Liberalized Remittance Scheme limits prescribed by the Reserve Bank of India.
No, presently investing in stocks listed in foreign stock exchanges is not possible through Zerodha. If you wish to invest in US stocks such as Apple, Google, Facebook, Amazon etc or just have some exposure to global markets then, international mutual funds is the easiest way.
NSE 2577.80 -15.30 ( -0.59 %)
How to Buy Shares (in India)
- Get a PAN Card The first step toward buying shares is getting a PAN card. …
- Open a Demat Account …
- Open a Trading Account with a Brokerage …
- Link Your Trading Account to Your Bank Account …
- Get Your UIN (Unique Identification Number) ✅ …
- Documents Needed to Trade Shares
Can I buy US stocks in India?
The process of investing in US stocks starts with opening a foreign trading account through an international brokerage firm. … The better way could be to buy a few of the top US stocks with a fixed sum of Rs 5000 or even Rs 1 lakh at regular intervals.
Who is the boss of Apple now?
Stocks to Buy Today: Best Shares to Buy in India
|B P C L||426.35||430|