Which is the No 1 mall in world?
World’s largest malls by gross leasable area
|1||South China Mall||2,350|
|2||SM Mall of Asia||1,000+|
|4||Golden Resources Mall||1,000+|
Which is the biggest mall in India 2020?
24 largest malls in India in 2020
- Mantri Square, Bangalore. …
- The Great India Place, Noida. …
- The Grand Venice Mall, Greater Noida. …
- Z Square Mall, Kanpur. …
- Express Avenue, Chennai. …
- Infiniti Mall, Malad. Retail Area: 79,000 m2 …
- HiLITE Mall, Kozhikode. Retail Area: 75,000 m2 …
- Select Citywalk, New Delhi. Retail Area: 56,000 m2
Is LuLu mall largest in Asia?
Lulu Mall, Thiruvananthapuram is the largest shopping mall in India in the capital city of Thiruvananthapuram in the state of Kerala, India. The mall is owned by LuLu Group International and is developed by Sobha Limited. It is occupying a land area of 19 acres (7.7 ha) with a total area of 2 Million sq ft.
Which is the smallest mall in India?
Smallest Mall in Pune – Sgs Mall
- Pune District.
- Pune – Places to Visit.
- Sgs Mall.